Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanks BJ :)

BJ has consistently been the funniest contributor to my library of hip-related humor. Sent me this the other day:



heh heh heh

I nearly - NEARLY! - went back on the cane yesterday, after spending too much time on my feet at the store Saturday (and sleeping 12 hours that night) but managed to muddle through. This near-zero weather isn't doing me any favors, though I believe Santy Claus will be bringing me a new cozy knee-length coat for Birthmas this year!

On the insurance front, suffice to say I am very irritated right now and things are still up in the air about my MRI bill. Hmph!

Last Thursday I went to a demo/"Life Talk" at the Rushfords and now I have spine envy. Dr. Hoo let us observe an adjustment on a woman who's been coming to them for years and it was pretty mindblowing to see how quickly her spine is able to modify ITSELF in response to the smallest targeted touch (sometimes nowhere near where the problem might be manifesting). It was great to finally be able to see the process from the outside perspective and understand what an active role I (slash my bodymind) can and should play in the adjustment. I'm taking charge of my spine dammit! haha Looking forward to tomorrow's adjustment, which I think is my second to last before I get reevaluated and, much as I love it, hopefully drop down to going just once/week - I don't think the stress of driving there all the time is helping me any!

And in other news, MY BIRTHDAY IS TWO WEEKS FROM WEDNESDAY!!! WOOHOO! :D

No comments: