Friday, December 19, 2008

My pelvic sway

Sounds pretty sexy, eh?! But, um... it's not, really. Curses!

I had my reevaluation with the Rushfords Monday, and have moved consistently out of the red zone, exceeding our target goals in 2 out of 3 categories. Fantastico! I'm steadily working through stored stress and doing a good job of getting rid of new stress as it comes up, which is an especially amazing feat this time of year. The more I work out some areas, the more aware I am of the places that are still stuck, among them my left shoulder blade, which I feel like I finally breathed into for the first time yesterday at my adjustment. Turns out my pelvic sway is still much the same as when I came in, which surely has some to do with the fact that, you know, my pelvis is... what's the least repellant word here? Malformed? haha Hot!

Though I don't hold out much hope that NSA will somehow magically make all my hip pains go away, it's certainly had an amazing impact, yesterday being a fine example - I came limping in all grumbly mumbly and Dr. Hoo did some leg maneuvering along with the usual spine and shoulder stuff. Definitely the first time a medical professional has ever rubbed my butt and said "Let's bring some breath here, please." But, hey, it works! So I brought my breath there (which I didn't even really know I could do) and it was great. On my last deep breath of the adjustment my eyes actually rolled back in my head, and immediately Dr. Hoo said "Did you feel that breath?!" And I did, all the way up into new and exciting realms of spinality. And it was pretty sweet. :)

No comments: