Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's 3 months from today

I try to refrain from too much swearing on here, but FUCK! That's some scary shit!

Left a message for the darling Annette today to schedule my pre-op, hung up and actually shuddered, going "Bluh-agh!" But I need to talk to her before I can talk to Blue Cross and then schedule at least a couple more massages with Jennifer and have put it off long enough already. Also have a note in to Yoga Mountain in town about getting into some Kripalu (the Moon Salutation of which Jennifer recommended for hip troubles) classes, so I'm looking forward to that, as well as to their monthly Restorative Yoga Sunday session, which I hope to catch soon.

Meanwhile, I've had some wicked anxiety dreams lately and have had a hard time sleeping in general (Augustus and his 5:30 breakfast wake up mewl is of no help there) - something I need to get a handle on sooner rather than later. Lousy overthinking brain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

17 days post-op from THR here - sleep is overrated; at least that's why my body & mind thinks! Which is why I got myself a prescription for Ambien today!

All else is going well. I am excited for you for your date in 3 months! Take a deep breath and repeat this:

Walking pain-free will never lose its shiny allure.

It's made some of my difficult moments that much easier to push thru.

M said...

ha! So very true, Kris - glad to hear you've come out well on the other side of surgery!